By accessing materials on IDB.org, you agree:
This site is owned and operated by IDB.ORG. It contains material which IDB.ORG owns or has permission to use. All material on this site is protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may download material from this site for the personal use of your club or organization as long as you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Within this authorized use you may modify, copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any material from this site. However, you may not distribute this material for any fee or charge to another party, either directly or indirectly. You may not modify any programming code and software, in any manner without the express permission of IDB.ORG. Your rights are personal and may not be assigned or transferred by you to anyone else. You are solely responsible for all access to the site originating with your identification and any password needed for sited access. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
License to IDB.org
If you post a message by e-mail or on any user forum, bulletin board, chat room, or other area on this site permitting such messages or you upload files, input data, or engage in any other form of communication through this service, you grant IDB.ORG a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
- Use, copy, publish, distribute, adapt, transmit, or publicly perform or display any such communication, and
- Sublicense to others the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, servicemark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, IDB.ORG disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IDB.ORG does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
IDB.ORG may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by others. IDB.ORG has no control or responsibility in any respect for any information, products or services on these third-party sites.
IDB.ORG does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You assume the risk in using this material and the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
This service may include email lists, forums, chat rooms, or other methods of posting messages between users and IDB.ORG or other users (“bulletin boards”). The bulletin boards may permit real-time interaction between users. IDB.ORG may or may not monitor or moderate the messages, information or files delivered to bulletin boards. It is a condition of your use of the bulletin boards and this site that you do not:
- Post or transmit any message or materials that are not reasonably related to the purpose of the bulletin board as stated on the subscription page for that bulletin board.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the bulletin boards, by means including, but not limited to, the posting of harassing, annoying, inflammatory, insulting, rude, or otherwise unprofessional messages directed at any other individual, group of individuals, or entity.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any message, information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post or transmit any messages, information, software or other material for commercial purposes or post or transmit messages, information, software, attachments, or other material that constitute or contain advertising for or promotion of any product or service.
You understand that IDB.ORG has no obligation to monitor the bulletin boards or e-mail lists, but reserves the right at all times to do so and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in IDB.ORG’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions. Other conditions may apply to a specific service or bulletin board and will be posted as part of that service.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall IDB.ORG or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, IDB.org materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that IDB.ORG is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any IDB.ORG material, or with any of the terms and conditions of use of this site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using IDB.org.
This agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate at any time by simply no longer using the site. IDB.ORG may terminate IDB.org or any of its services, at any time without notice. Additionally, IDB.ORG may terminate your right to access IDB.org for violation of any of these terms of service by you at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorized to access the terminated services. However, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities based on prior use of the site as set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. IDB.ORG reserves the right to amend, change, or modify the Terms of Service at any time with or without notice and use of the service after such changes will constitute acceptance of the changes to the Terms of Service.
IDB.ORG owns trademarks shown throughout this Web site. All rights are reserved.