- Apply industry best business practices to achieve optimization of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems.
- Assimilate best of breed organization’s methodologies from classroom instruction and corporate visits to analyze, interpret, and define complex data to support enhanced reporting and decision making.
- Develop broader perspectives on the practical applications of ERP systems beyond US military and DoD ideologies
- Promote professional development through leadership and teambuilding technique enhancement for the refinement of logistics operational frameworks.
- Provide theory, industry exposure, and examples of application for military and government logisticians to support ERP systems at a higher level of efficiency and effectiveness.
The IB2 seminar in Logistics is a three-week educational and experiential learning opportunity to provide mid-career officers in logistics exposure to industry best practices.
Learning takes place in the classroom and through on-site visits with a diverse selection of local companies and institutions.
- A virtual kickoff provides competitively selected participants with a framework to discuss G-Army objectives, requirements, and customer-focused opportunities for their organizations.
- The program team engages participants in the development of problem and opportunity statements based on individual workplace experiences.
- Participants are provided with an understanding of key private sector focus areas and drivers of success.
- Groups are partnered with leaders and specialists in industry to benchmark ERP applications against DoD logistical uses.
- All team observations, discoveries, analyses, and recommendations are presented to, and discussed with, a panel of military, government, academic, and industry professionals.
- Individual academic knowledge and benchmarking observations are used for effectively addressing problems and opportunities relevant to organizational applications.
This course is designed for selected high-potential O-4 officers and in logistics.
$15,000 – Includes tuition, lunches, some group dinners, lodging, and necessary in-program transportation.
Professionals and organizations interested in this program should contact IDB Senior Account Manager, Mike Bogdahn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 577-8324 for enrollment information.
What to Expect:
IB2-Log is a three-week program that begins Monday afternoon and concludes by 1:00 p.m. Friday afternoon. Classes during the week typically begin at 8 a.m. and conclude by 5 p.m. with some evening events.
To maximize the benefits of the collaborative environment of the program, we strongly discourage participants from bringing spouses or other guests.