- Learn to maximize results for logistics operations by applying best practices and innovative thinking
- Expand your understanding of key functional areas that support logistics
- Participate in an engaging supply chain simulation
- Examine and discuss a series of current case studies related to logistics challenges
- Use new tools daily in applied exercises
- Work in groups across the week on common problem sets
Ideal participants include O-2 to O-4 military grade officers, W-1 to W-3 warrant officers, GS-11 to GS-13 government civilians, and early-career logistics professionals from the private sector.
World class faculty from UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, WellDoc Inc., Center for International Policy, and private sector companies.
Tuition & Credits:
$6,300 – Includes tuition, materials, meals, and lodging
- 3.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from NC State University
- 34 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) from Defense Acquisition University
Professionals and organizations interested in this program should contact IDB Senior Account Manager, Mike Bogdahn at email@example.com or (760) 577-8324 for enrollment information.
What to Expect:
Log 21 residencies begin Sunday evening with an opening dinner reception and conclude by 1:00 p.m. Friday afternoon. Classes during the week typically begin at 8:00 am and conclude by 4:00 pm to provide groups time to study before dinner.
To maximize the benefits of the collaborative environment of the program, we strongly discourage participants from bringing spouses or other guests.