- Learn how to embrace and promote innovation to improve logistics and supply chain management strategy
- Explore new frameworks to examine the most complex logistics and supply chain challenges that impact your organization
- Engage in strategic thinking with a set of peers from different organizations to gather diverse perspectives
- Build a network of peers, faculty, and industry experts who can serve as trusted advisors into the future
LOGTECH Executive is taught workshop-style using a combination of lectures, guest speakers, panels, and in-class exercises.
To ensure our LOGTECH programs continue to address timely, relevant logistics and technology topics, the IDB appoints 28 LOGTECH Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to provide feedback on program curriculum. These SMEs hold top logistics and supply chain positions across private industry, government agencies, all military services, and academia. They meet once per year during a Feedback Forum to share views on the current and future state of logistics, supporting technologies, and key strategic challenges.
- Participate in small discussion groups led by prominent senior mentors on current strategic logistics challenges
- Engage in panel discussions on transformational issues in logistics and contracting with top defense enterprise logistics leaders
- Examine and discuss relevant logistics case studies to apply key topics to real-world scenarios
Ideal candidates include general officers, SES government civilians, and private sector executive leaders.
Tuition & Credits:
$9,000 – Includes tuition, materials, meals, and lodging
- 2.8 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 28 Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) from Defense Acquisition University
Professionals and organizations interested in this program should contact IDB Senior Client Relations Director, Mike Bogdahn at email@example.com or (760) 577-8324 for enrollment information.
For military and government civilians interested in this program, please reach out to the appropriate point of contact listed below for enrollment information:
Ms. Amy Burrison
Tel: (703) 614-0937
Maj Teresa M. Crampton
21R Force Development (HAF/A4LR)
Tel: (703) 693-4484 DSN 223-4484
Lt Col Faith K. Posey
Chief, 21R Force Development (HAF/A4LR)
Tel: (703) 693-4483 DSN: 223-4483
CDR Chris Kading
Fleet Support Supply Chain Operations Branch
Tel: (571) 256-9592
Mr. Joseph Scott Culliver
Executive Education Program Manager
Marine Corps University
Tel: (703) 432-4674
Mr. Richard Kramer
Chief Work Force Management
Engineering Logistics C4IT
Tel: (202) 475-5736
Fax: (202) 475-5952
LTC Ken D. Fanniel
Directorate for Logistics
Tel: (703) 697-7845 DSN 227-7845
Tel: (256) 922-8759
Mr. Phillip Brown
Tel: (703) 601-7518
Mrs. Patricia Proctor
Defense Logistics Agency
Tel: (571) 767-8108 DSN 392-8108
Ms. Christine McNulty
Human Capital Development
(618) 220-6808; DSN: 770-6808
Army War College
COL Darrell W. Aubrey, Army
Director, Sustainment Operations
Department of Military Strategy, Planning & Operations
Tel: (717) 245-3419 DSN 242-3419
What to Expect:
The LOGTECH Executive program begins Monday evening with an opening dinner reception and concludes by 1pm Friday afternoon. Classes during the week typically begin at 8:00 am and conclude by 5:00 pm, along with evening events with an open night on Wednesday. For a detailed overview of the week, download this sample schedule.
UNC’s Paul J. Rizzo Center at Meadowmont in Chapel Hill provides an outstanding and comfortable learning environment plus the resources to allow participants to learn, build relationships, and relax in one self-contained residential executive education facility.
All guest rooms offer a desk and lounge chair, high-speed Internet and WiFi access, communication port for laptops, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and cable television. Washer and dryer facilities, dry cleaning valet services, and a full-service business center are also available, along with 24-hour access to fully stocked snack pantries. There is a small gift shop in McLean Hall that offers personal items and UNC paraphernalia.
Recreational facilities include a fitness center with aerobic and weight-training equipment, a sports bar with two professional-size billiard tables and a foosball table, a basketball court, a sand-pit volleyball court, an outdoor heated pool, and jogging trails.
To maximize the benefits of the collaborative environment of the program, we strongly discourage participants from bringing spouses or other guests.