Digital Program Format:
A Revised Digital LOGTECH
The Institute for Defense & Business (IDB) is converting many of our upcoming, in-person programs to live, online programs. This digital transformation began in April as a response to the COVID-19 outbreak in an effort to deliver as many of our programs as possible to our clients in the current restrictive environment. Designed from our successful LOGTECH program, a fully digital eIDB: LOGTECH program has been developed to meet the demands of our clients. Now you can attend an updated eIDB: LOGTECH that would have taken place in-person in Chapel Hill and even receive your Certificate via our learning management system and video conferencing platforms. This asynchronous and live collaborative learning environment promises to be very rewarding and meet the high educational standards that IDB programs have always provided.
We look forward to continuing these online offerings long into the future, even after the current crisis is behind us and in-person programs become available again.
- Explore strategies to increase agility and maintain relevancy despite changes in the global, economic, and business landscape.
- Learn how to align people, process, and technology to facilitate organizational and cultural change.
- Understand why a customer-driven approach to logistics and supply chain management enhances outcomes over a product-focused approach.
- Consider the role product life cycle and supply chain management functions play in our nations facility.
- Understand how technology can be a key lever to increase organizational reach, speed, efficiency, capabilities, and effectiveness.
Participants typically have 10+ years of professional experience, with a majority of their experience related to logistics, supply chain management, or life cycle functions.
- GS 15-13 DoD civilians
- O-6 to O-4 grade military officers
- CW4 and CW5 warrant officers
- E-9 enlisted personnel
Manager to Director level professionals in logistics, supply chain management, or life cycle functions
World class faculty from UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, North Carolina A&T University, and private sector companies.
Professionals and organizations interested in this program should contact IDB’s Customer Advocate, Mike Bogdahn at email@example.com or (760) 577-8324 for enrollment information.
What to Expect:
eIDB: LOGTECH Advanced is taught workshop-style using a combination of
lectures, guest speakers, panels, and virtual breakout exercises.